Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blogger's Tournament

I may as well take advantage of the PokerStars' bloggers tournament that is going on, so a quick reminder here that I will keep you abreast of my progress throughout any tournaments I play.

In fact, I will try hard to keep at least a bi-weekly summing up of my progress in poker on all fronts, so keep 'em peeled for the latest and greatest information with all the highs and lows, - the wins and the losses of my bumpy poker career.

A little plug to PokerStars for running what should be a pretty exciting championship, here it is.

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: 908021


Good luck to all playing in the competition! Let's win the lot...

1 Comments:

At January 26, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Blogger PokerOptimizer said...

We'd like to invite you to try out our new site, pokeroptimizer.com, which provides SNG stats. Thank you.

- The PokerOptimizer Team

 

Post a Comment

<< Home