Monday, July 03, 2006

Challenge to the cat

Ok, if anyone still reads this damn thing despite the rarity of my posts for which i wish i could apologise but dammit im jsut not going to, they will have seen that the cat has been challenged.

The challenger is a one mr richard trigg aka the claimer aka action man. The challenge is to see who can produce the best 16 results in the 5k 36$ FO that i have alluded to previosuly on my blogg.

Never one to spurn an opportunity, i have accepted this challenge despite the highly acclaimed mr claimer's poker credentials.

The loser has massive bragging rights and will have to wear the avatar of the winner for the following month. (Can't wait to see you in that banana costume m8!)

Well tonight i played the first event.

I played fairly passively tonight, as I was kind of writing up some stuff at the same time(to follow). I was pretty card cold but managed to double up on 50 100 with AK v AT to get to 4k in chips.
I navigated my way into the money with about 7 or 8k and despite a few bad beats i got to the final table on life support or 8 BBs or so. I outlasted a few kippers but eventually lost my stack moving in with AT only to be bravely called by an AJ which held up. Still 7th place is ok for starters.

So tournament 1 39.60$ entry.....195.48$ for 7th. So 154.88$ profit. A reasonable start but i hope for better soon.

Let battle commence!

1 Comments:

At July 4, 2006 at 7:35 AM, Blogger richard trigg said...

its on like donkey kong bud

 

Post a Comment

<< Home