Sunday, May 07, 2006

Slow slow cat is back

Seems like i start the majority of my posts with apolgies for no previous updates for a while.

Well this time I'm back for good!

I'm firmly encamped in Brighton now (if that isn't a misleading term), playing poker regularly, drinking etc all the usual debauchery you would expect of the cat.

Poker news is mixed. I had a poor run of form for a few weeks, cards were running bad for me, although i still managed to turn a small profit. It struck me that this had affected my game a little so I dropped down to small and microlimits to get back on the winning team again.

Worked a treat! Last 10 days I've won three small tournaments, a 12$ freezeout for 350$, a 3$ rebuy for 541$ and a 10$ limit for 250$. I've also had quite a few final tables, and overall this last week im 2k$ up. I'm pleased with this. My game has been reinvigorated and I'm back playing decent poker so watch your backs cos the cat is out to get you.

A few other things.

No 1 Via blonde I've just discovered this great site where you can post subtitles over the top of bollywood movie clips. It's a really good idea. Here's my first effort.

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/v2/play.php?id=834

No 2 I recently attended the wedding of Laura and Ian. Many congratulations to the two of them, the day was a great success and they've got many happy years of marriage ahead of them.


Seeya soon kippers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home