Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry chrissymas

Yes merry christmas yohoho and a bottle of rum. Or soemthing. Hope you all had a good one and rejoiced as you were handed your generic socks and tasteless underwear.

Personally i have eaten a LOT of turkey. I've had to cook a duck, and 2 turkey roasts in the last 5 days so i'm fed up cooking. I like taking over this duty though because basically every1 else sucks at cooking whereas I rule at it. I don't feel this detracts from my masculinity at all. It is basic survival and if i want to roast some parsnips then f ** you i will.

Anyway enough of this nonsense, back to the poker.

I have followed up my good form of late with some excellent cash sessions on party 3-6 limit omaha/8. The american kippers have been excessively generous of late, no doubt boozed up on cheap wine, and I have been happy to take advantage of their magnaminous displays on the tables.

I have taken down a few small HE tourneys recently and have just finished a 365 player 30$ omaha/8 PL freezeout on party. I was pretty lo several times during this but managed to win a few allins getting into the last 50 and eventually built my stack up. By the time I reached the final table I was on about 60k. I won the first few hands and got up to 110K with 2nd on about 60k. At this point i moved into aggressive mode as blinds were 2k4k and all the fish were pretty shortstacked and trying to climb the ladder for $s.

I built up steadily , never fell below 130k and eventually won the heads up in a few hands to net a nice 2.7k win which is my biggest in a while. Sadly the norse horse, aka Royal Flush,had a 80 20 deal with me so i paid his good for nothing ass 540$.

Nevertheless even after the deadwood horse had been paid off, I reflected on a nice result and a good way to start the new year. Yeah well the old year isn't over yet. SHUT UP! look it's 9.07 am and ive been up since 11 am yesterday so cut me some slack.

ANyway best wishes to all you and ill be back soon.

1 Comments:

At December 27, 2005 at 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one cat, and thanks for the $550!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home