Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sugar sugar sugar james

The guy rocks. His blog is the most acerbic and funny one on the net.

The cat does not lie down for anyone but while he keeps posting gems like this below, I will keep singing his praises and generally acting like a servile f*** in front of him.

How fucking sweet is it when people who are not you fuck up? It automatically takes my self esteem up a notch to seem someone else fucking up. That guy missed the game winning shot? I didnt miss the game winning shot, I must therefore be better than him. I call it the transitive property of society. If A equals some dude, B equals you, and C equals your overall rank in the homo sapien heirarchy, it would read as follows: A > B, C -> C -1, or in english - You are better than someone, therefore you are ranked higher than you were before dude fucked up. The more people fuck up while you sit back and watch em, the better a life you're leading. Thats why Im sitting in the bleachers laughing at your shits and adjusting the tally marks in my abucus, you worthless bastards

http://sugarjames.livejournal.com/ -see the rest of his superb blog here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home