Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Chat banned + 7k poker dome entry miss....

I played some 2c 4c HE limt with flushie earlier. I was quite annoyed as i sat with 4k and left with 3997.56 so suffered some outrageous beats as i capped every street with flushie. Some of my language was slightly fruity and i found myself chat banned! Naturally i went to investigate this with a host.

Paula-Host (18:51:49): Hi, welcome to our poker room. How can I help you?
JungleCat03 (18:51:57): hi paula
JungleCat03 (18:52:16): it seems like someone has accidentally chat banend me
JungleCat03 (18:52:24): could i have my chat restored please

(lost some speech i quoted a bit of chat where i complained that fish kept treading on my tail and asked if that was the offending item)
Paula-Host (18:54:43): There are only a couple of notes but there are two cut and pastes:
JungleCat03 (18:54:50): if so sorry
Paula-Host (18:54:57): Junglecat03: MORON
Paula-Host (18:55:12): FU ALL this pot its DA CATS
JungleCat03 (18:55:28): but
JungleCat03 (18:55:31): the 2nd one is ok
JungleCat03 (18:55:52): the 1st one was because i am playing with my friedn royal "moron" flush
JungleCat03 (18:56:16): its all in fun
Paula-Host (18:56:34): I cant see all the details but Im afraid the ban has been applied. If complaints are received it cannot be ignored.
JungleCat03 (18:56:38): occasionally after a 1$ pot goes the wrong way i tilt a bit
call him his middle name
JungleCat03 (18:57:06): ok how long will i be banned for though because i cant insult royal flush while i am banned?
Paula-Host (18:58:22): Thats the point of the ban. Its the language between you two. Thats what people are finding offensive. Its a public forum so we have to take aeveryone into consideration. Its a 24 hr ban. Ping back tomorrow and It'll be lifted.
JungleCat03 (18:58:43): ok then thanks sorry to have disturbed your afternoon gl from DA CAT


Pretty draconian banning system they got going on there. Still I should be back on tomorrow where i will be conducting a full investigation at the 2c 4c limit tables as to who got the cat banned. Kippers watch your backs.


In other perhaps more pertinent news, played in a satellite for the Mansion Poker Dome event to be staged in vegas shortly. This is a 7k live event where the players play in a plastic soundproofed bubble, watched by audience of hundreds who can all see their hole cards and pulse rates.

In the tournament i got a few hands and outplayed some of the kippers till i got heads up with a 135 to 35k deficit. I turned this round till i just edged the lead. Then i got aces. I was raised and put in a decent reraise leaving the other player less than 10k back. They called. Flop was K hi we get it in. They had KQ River K. grrrr.

So im very short again but get back to about 40k. I get aces again...nice. I riase get called. Flop is TJ. checked to I bet pot which is called. Turn is a 9, bit of a scare card. Player bets into me i jsut call. River is a blank. PLayer bets into me again i call. They turn over KQ for the straight!! GRRRR AA cracked twice by KQ!

This leaves me roughly 20k. I get back to 35k again. Then i get JQ suited and raise. Flop comes a juicy JQ 6. the player immediately pushes i immdeiately call. they have A6 and the turn is a 6 to leave me almost dead which I am when the river isnt paint, leaving me 2nd with no prize.

Bit sick really, 7K heads up game in which i get aces cracked twice I wasn't too happy!!! Still that's poker and my disappointment was cushioned slightly due to the fact it cost me nothing to enter the tournament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home